Gravy Train
Pedigree宝路
Iams爱姆斯
Eukanuba
Science Diet
Bil Jac
Petsmart Brand
Nutro

Note: Nutro is the best of the aforementioned brands. It is an OK food, but again, I would not feed it and the way I see it, if it's not good enough for my pets, why would I recommend it to someone else? nutro是上述品牌的最好的,作为狗粮还是可以的,但是在此说明,我是不会给我的宠物喂食这种狗粮,在我看来它对我的宠物来说不够好,我为什么要推荐给其他人呢

All of these foods contain things I don't think pets should have and leave out things they should. Some dogs do well on Ol Roy and Alpo, but it's akin to those people who live on pizza and french fries and somehow die happy and healthy. It's unexplainable, really. But here are some brands I would suggest (note, all of these are going to be more expensive, but you should only have to buy once a month at the MOST)。所有这些食品里包含了宠物们不该吃的东西。有些狗吃了oi roy和aplo也很好,但是这种情况就像某些人一直吃pizza饼和法国薯条却不知何故幸福的健康地去世了,一个道理。这个很难解释,真的。但是还有一些我想推荐的牌子(注意,所有这些都会贵一些,但是你最多一个月只用买一次)

Blue Buffalo
Royal Canin皇家
Nature's Recipe
Innova排名第一的狗粮
Wellness
Solid Gold
Diamond
Chicken Soup for the Dog/Cat Lover's Soul
Newman's Own
Pinnacle
Karma Organic (the most expensive but 95% organic ingredients)
Canidae卡比
Eagle Pack Holistic
Back to Basics
Doctors Foster and Smith
Wysong
Natural Balance
Nature's Variety
California Natural
Active Care
AvoDerm

All of these are the top of the line. They are the healthiest foods in the world (there are more, but I can't think of them right now). In a nutshell, these are the things you NEVER want in your pet's food:所有这些都是名列前茅的食品。他们是世界上最健康的宠物食品。(还会有更多,但是现在我还没有想起来)。简单的说,下列的成分永远不应该出现在你的宠物的食品中:

By-products副产品
Corn谷物
Wheat小麦
Soy大豆
Gluten麦麸
Sorghum高粱
Sugar (sucrose)糖,蔗糖
Dried Beet Pulp (source of sugar, not good for pets)干甜菜
Brewer's Rice 酿酒的米糠
White rice白米
Vague fat sources (animal fat, poultry fat, etc-these do not tell you what animal the fat came from)含混不清的脂肪来源(动物脂肪,家禽脂肪,等等那些没有告诉你到底是什么动物脂肪)
BHA
BHT
Ethoqyquin (BHA, BHT, and Ethoxyquin are all preservatives known to cause kidney and liver damage)(等等防腐剂,引起肾和肝脏损坏)

These are the things I like to see in pet food:如下是我喜欢的食品成分

At least 2 proteins in a row as the first two, etc ingredients成分表里排名在前2位至少是2种蛋白质
Whole, unprocessed grains (whole ground brown rice, oatmeal, rye, barley)没有处理过的谷物(没有处理过的黄米,燕麦,黑米和大麦)
WHOLE egg, not dried egg product 整鸡蛋,不是干的蛋类产品
Vitamins and minerals (preferably cold-formed, not cooked. Heat destroys nutrients and by cold-forming veggies and fruits, they retain full potency for complete health-Blue Buffalo does this)
ONLY preserved with Natural Mixed Tocopherols and/or Rosemary 维他命和矿物质(没有经过加工煮食。热会破坏营养成分,而冷却加工的蔬菜和水果,能够保存全部的健康能量-例如blue buffalo就是这么加工的)只用天然的混合的生育酚和迷迭香保存

I apologize for the lengthiness of this post (brevity is not my forte). But I feel that paying more for a healthy food will provide your pet with all the nutrients he or she needs, keep them healthy and happy, and save you grief and money in the long run. Be careful t hough-healthy skin and coat are not definitive signs of health. They are important, of course, but just because they're healthy on the outside doesn't mean everything's well on the inside. Foods like Ol Roy and Alpo are usually damaging to the stomach, liver, kidneys, and frequently cause problems with anal glands and the rectum. I know this isn't what you want to hear. I used to feed my Pug Science Diet, which, although it is marketed as a great food, is not that much better than Ol Roy or Kibbles N Bits. I am sorry I ever fed it and glad I made a change. You will be too, trust me. 不好意思写了这么长(简短不是我的长项)。但我感觉应该给自己的宠物吃的食物以更多的关心,能够满足他们的营养需要,让他们健康快乐,在长期的生活中节省你的经历和金钱。注意健康的皮肤和毛发并不一定是健康的信号。当然他们也很重要,但是只是外表的健康并不代表他们身体内部的健康。像oi roy 和aplo经常会损坏胃,肝,肾,肛门县和直肠。 我知道你一定不想听到这些。我曾经给我的宠物喂过八哥sience diet,尽管他被称为是种好粮食, 也没有比oi roy或者kibble n bits号到那里去。我很抱歉曾经给狗狗吃过这些,好在我该过来了。 你也会得,相信我

Again, as someone already mentioned, this is my opinion and what I have found through research. I strongly suggest you do your own before just accepting what any one person has to say.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机访问本页请
扫描左边二维码
         本网站声明
本网站所有内容为网友上传,若存在版权问题或是相关责任请联系站长!
站长联系QQ:7123767   myubbs.com
         站长微信:7123767
请扫描右边二维码
www.myubbs.com

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|pet86宠物论坛

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 06:24 , Processed in 0.875747 second(s), 15 queries .